Due to the ongoing pandemic, the 12th Annual Tamil Canadian Walk will be Virtual and Global. You can participate and support form wherever you are and choose your own activity and route. https://www.tamilcanadianwalk.ca Join the virtually on Saturday, September 19th: 9 am, as we hit the sidewalks and trails in support of Food Security and Economic Empowerment of Tamil families living in war-affected regions of Sri Lanka Hosted By :Canadian Tamil Congress
Live stream 2020: September 19th: 9 am
Walk, Run, Bike or Hike!
Join us virtually on Saturday, September 19th: 9 am, as we hit the sidewalks and trails in support of Food Security and Economic Empowerment of Tamil families living in war-affected regions of Sri Lanka.
All donations for this Walk will go towards the Home Food Garden (Micro Agriculture – Food Security) project and the Thennamarawady Farm project currently implemented by the NEED Centre in Sri Lanka. www.needcentre.org
How can you help?
- Register yourself online and urge your friends and your family to participate in the virtual Global Tamil (Canadian) Walk before September 18th, 2020
- Make a Donation towards the campaign in support of Food Security and Economic Empowerment for the war affected regions of Sri Lanka.. Your donation will help struggling communities during the COVID-19 pandemic in the war affected regions of Sri Lanka.
- Spread the word! Tell your community and close circle to donate to this worthy cause. Every dollar makes a difference and your entire donation goes to the project!
- Join us on September 19th choose your own route and walk, run, bike or hike in support of the struggling Tamil families in the war affected regions of Sri Lanka! Your support will help us reach our fundraising goal of $45,000
- Show your support virtually! Post pictures or videos of your plans to participate in 2020 Tamil Canadian Virtual Walk and use the hashtag #GlobalTamilWalk and tag the Canadian Tamil Congress’ Facebook or Instagram account!